Wednesday 3 October 2012

Prelim Task



Last week I had to shoot a prelim task with a group of people, I was the cameraman, I really enjoyed it. Because i got to experience being a camera man but at the same time being a camera man can get really tiring because if one of the scene   wasn't good enough, you have to keep on shooting it until it's perfect. During the shooting I learnt that you always have to bubble the camera before you do anything then you have to focus before shooting, and every time i press play or stop I can't do it too hard because tripod is really sensitive. Our group worked quite well together everyone put effort into it and about my self I would say i contributed quite a lot. We made a scene of a girl getting peer pressured by her friend to take cocaine but she ended up blowing the cocaine of the table. This scene is to create drug awareness to teenagers and showing that how a lot of teenagers got into drugs because of peer pressure because they want to blend in, because they want to look "cool". 

No comments:

Post a Comment