Wednesday 12 September 2012

About me

I am a student of Hurtwood House, \I used to go to Dulwich College Shanghai. The reason why I moved here is because I wanted to experience boarding life. For my A-Levels I am taking music tech, business studies, media studies and textiles. My biggest interest would be DJing, I've been DJing for 1 yr now and I've DJed at clubs in shanghai. \I don't just DJ in clubs, I am a promoter as well, I promote for clubs by making events at clubs, first thing I do is, I will creat an event on facebook and put all the information I need on it and I will make a poster and upload it to the event page and after I've done all of these I will invite a lot of people on facebook to the event. I get commisions from every event I make and the amount of money I get really depends on how many people the event gets, and the biggest event I had was 279 people but the biggest crowd I DJed for was 564 and DJing for a huge crowd like that feels amazing, you can't describe the feeling with words because it was absolutely wonderful. Well now I'm in england I can't dj so I will be able to focus on my academic.

No comments:

Post a Comment